Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pepperplate: Plan - Cook - Share

Just found the coolest app for my Nook HD+.  The great thing is.... it is also supported for iPads, iPhones, Android tablets & phones, Windows tablets & phones, and Kindle.

And it's FREE!!!!

My Nook HD+ is the perfect size to use in the kitchen when I'm cooking, and my old cookbook program was only Windows-friendly.  They've been promising tablet support for YEARS.... but I'm really tired of waiting.  Our society is becoming more & more mobile....the time is now.

Because Pepperplate will also synch with my Android phone...if I should be suddenly inspired when I'm grocery shopping, I can quickly look up a recipe via my phone.

Pepperplate is a web-based cookbook/recipe file manager, but it will synch with all of the items/environments listed previously.  You can also use it for meal/menu planning, grocery lists, & share with others.  Import recipes from other websites, or manually enter your own recipes.  I have been able to copy and paste from my old cookbook program into Pepperplate very easily.

I am using the web-based program on my Windows XP netbook,  and then synched on my Nook HD+, and synched with my Google Nexus (Android) phone.  I'm thrilled....a major organizational gap in my daily life has been FILLED!

Find it at: Pepperplate


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment